Newsletters are issued every quarter and provide a concise round-up of the news from the Board, as well as other pieces of recent local and national information. The newsletters are also the way in which useful prevention messages linked to safeguarding adults are shared.
The May edition of the newsletter is now available online, featuring:
- Learning Briefings to be shared with staff
- Professional Challenge and Curiosity Learning Briefing
- A Training update and courses available to book
- Annual Survey Results 2020-21
- An overview of the role of a Corruption Prevention Officer at Cleveland Police
The latest newsletter can be downloaded below or click on the link here: TSAB Newsletter - May 2021